As a comment to my earlier Forum Friday post, Beth Anne Collopy of IBM was kind enough to point me at a new Developerworks article posted just last week. Written by Charles Price, and entitled "Integrating IBM Lotus Quickr Services with IBM Lotus Sametime", it documents the correct process to be used when integrating these products:
This document describes how to integrate IBM® Lotus® Quickr Services for Lotus Domino® and Services for WebSphere® Portal with IBM Lotus Sametime®. Specifically, you learn how to integrate Services for Lotus Domino for awareness, chat, and online meetings and Services for WebSphere Portal for awareness and chat.The actual PDF document is available here.
In this article
- Configuring SSO between Lotus Quickr and Lotus Sametime
- Configure Lotus Sametime for case insensitivity
- Integrate Services for Lotus Domino for awareness and chat
- Integrate Services for Lotus Domino for online meetings
- Integrate Services for WebSphere Portal for awareness and chat
- About the author
As I have been asking for a document such as this since the early days of the Quickr 8 beta programme, I am delighted that IBM has had the article published and that they have done such a great job of pulling the info together. I look forward to using it in anger the next time I deploy such a solution.
By: Stuart McIntyre | 0 Comments | On: 11 February 2008 16:22:00 | Tags: lotus quickr sametime integration sso