IBM know that Quickr needs connectors for Linux and Mac platforms.
By: Stuart McIntyre | 36 Comments | On: 28 May 2008 01:59:09 PM | Tags: quickr lotus linux mac
They also have a long list of other requirements for Quickr that need developer resources. Therefore, these additional connectors are somewhere on that list (not very close to the top as far as I am aware)...
So, a question!
Do any of your organisations, or your customers, NEED connectors for these additional platforms? If so, is it the Notes and Sametime connectors that are of highest priority (assuming these are easiest to port/develop), or are the desktop connectors key?
Please comment and let us (and IBM) know. If there are real users out there that need this feature, perhaps they might raise the priority a little?
2) Notes/Sametime plugin
3) Quickr Connectors
4) Quickr Connector
5) Quickr Connectors for Mac and Linux? - YES PLEASE
6) Quickr Connectors for Mac
8) Quickr Connectors for Mac
9) IBM internally are supporting windows, Mac and Linux
10) Quickr Connectors for Linux and Mac
11) QuickR on Linux
12) Thanks all
13) Quickr MAC connector
14) MAC Connectors (and Symphony Connectors) NEEDED
15) Quickr Connectors for Macs
16) Quickr Connectors for Mac
17) Quickr Connectors for Mac
18) no, don’t need them
19) Quickr Connectors
20) Quickr connectors for Linux and Mac
22) Quckr connectors for Linux
23) Connectors for Mac
25) Quickr Connectors for Linux
26) what is the situation for Mac connectors
27) I need the Quickr Connector for Mac
28) Quickr Connectors for Linux and Mac
29) Quickr Connector
30) Quickr Connectors for MAC & Linux
31) IBM needs it
33) Quickr Connectors for Mac
34) YES!! We do need connectors for additional platforms.
35) I simply
36) Army Center