Scott Puls at the Lotus Support blog has just announced details of the sites available for Lotus Quickr support:
Just wanted to let everyone know that Lotus Software Support has published new product support pages for Lotus Connections and Lotus Quickr. Check out these new support pages, as well as the following additional resources that are available to help you get started using these new products from IBM Lotus software.
Also, if you're installing Lotus Quickr 8.0, you need to know about the following important Flash: "Recommended fixes to apply after IBM Lotus Quickr installation."
- Lotus Quickr product support
- Lotus Quickr support RSS feed
- Lotus Quickr product documentation
- Lotus Quickr customer discussion forum
- Lotus Quickr page on developerWorks
- Lotus Quickr product page
Very useful links. Thanks Scott!
By: Quickr Blog (Stuart McIntyre) | 0 Comments | On: 29 June 2007 15:25:50 | Tags: lotus quickr support fixes